Where was that again?

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Missing Comments?

I woke up to a message on Skype indicating that there are comments that may have been missing from one of the blog entries. In response to this, I want to assure everyone who's commented that I don't intend on censoring the comments made here, whether I agree with them or not, without really good reason. However, until I can figure out (I'm still new to this website, still learning everything) what happened with those comments in question, I'm changing the way the comments are allowed. For the time being, there will be no 'anonymous' comments, and I've chosen to have the comments all go through me first, and then I will make sure they go up.

So basically: I am the only one who should have the ability to remove any content on this blog. I did not remove anyone's comment, as I've been asleep for the past nearly four hours. Until I can figure out what happened, everyone who wants to comment will have to sign in via one of the options that Blogger gives.

No comments:

Post a Comment